Coach Support Worker
March 24 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£60.00
This course is designed to help develop your confidence and equip you with the knowledge, understanding and applied skills to assist a qualified coach in a coaching session and create a safe, enjoyable and welcoming player-centred environment.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals wishing to assist under the direct supervision of ECB qualified coaches in the delivery of high quality practical cricket coaching sessions within a club environment.
Attend a 6 hour workshop
Safeguarding Young Cricketers – an online module which is an aspect of the course.
Pre-Requisites for Certification
Aged 16 years at least to begin the course.
Current cricket specific DBS
What can you expect on the cricket coach support worker course?
Over the duration of the course, you will explore the following questions:
- What is the role of a coach support worker?
- How can I ensure that cricket sessions are safe?
- How do I prepare players for cricket sessions?
- What are the different types of practice?
- How can I adapt a coaching session depending on the practice type and the ability of the players?
- How do I deal with poor behaviour?
- How do I create an environment where children want to return?
2019 Courses :
|Venue||Date and Time||Availability|
|longacre School, Guildford, Surrey GU1 2TN||Sunday 7th April 2019 – 9:30am-4:30pm||Book Here|
|St Peter’s School, Guildford, Surrey GU1 2TN||Sunday 7th April 2019 – 9:30am-4:30pm||Book Here|
this page was last reviewed ad updated 26 October 2018