- This event has passed.
CPD Workshop : Mental Health Awareness for
May 13 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm£10.00
Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity Workshop
The three-hour workshop, Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity, was developed by the mental health charity MIND with support from Sports Coach UK, and is designed for coaches, sport administrators, volunteers and front of house staff.
MIND has listened to people living with mental health problems and people working in the sport and physical activity sectors to create a practical workshop that will help you:
- Understand common misconceptions about mental health and the impact of stigma and discrimination
- Identify the positive impact that being active has on physical and mental health
- Appreciate the barriers that stop people getting active
- Talk confidently about mental health
- Know where to signpost people to if they need support
- Identify practical actions to make your service more accessible for everyone
Monday 13th May, 7pm-10pm
Surrey County FA, Meadowbank, Mill Lane , Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1DX
Drinks and snacks will be supplied
Please Note : You will need aFAN number to book this Workshop